Today, we announce the release of bada SDK 2.0.3, downloadable from the bada developer site.
The following are the new and updated features supported in this SDK:
● Support of the official WQVGA resolution
The WQVGA resolution was supported as a beta version in SDK 2.0.2, and it is now supported as an
official resolution in 2.0.3. The official resolutions supported in version 2.0.3 are WVGA, HVGA, and WQVGA.
● Additional language support for voice functions (TTS, STT)
Korean and Chinese are supported in addition to the previous 5 languages (English, French, Italian,
German, and Spanish).
- Korean: This language has been added to the SDK. Only the Wave 3 (for all countries) device is supported.
- Simplified Chinese: This language has been added to the SDK.
Simplified Chinese is only supported for devices for the Chinese market.
● Support for the Test Kit
The bada Test Kit application on the target device allows you to install multiple applications on the device.
Additionally, the Test Kit supports remote application installation, allowing other developers to test
your application. The Test Kit will be published on Samsung Apps.
For more information, see Test Kit.
● Addition of the bada RSS builder
The bada RSS builder template has been added for RSS applications.
It enables developers to develop RSS applications more easily.
● Debug library for target devices
The debug library for target devices is distributed with some updates. With this updated version,
you can use the step-into option while debugging applications on a target device, and the issue
where variables were not read properly has been resolved. For more information, see Debug Library.
● Function improvements and error corrections
- Some errors in the Potential Bug Checker have been corrected and the performance has been improved.
- The Ad library has been enhanced by removing limitations of the previous library.
● Some classes (regarding APIs and event listeners) have been deprecated:
For more information, see Release Notes.
Eu recebi esse e-mail e to querendo saber SDK é o novo sistema BADA 2.0 tão esperado? se não é oq é no que uso e como uso?
meu cel é o wave 533